Welcome to our company’s website. Pilgrim.com.gr is the online store of exhibition and distribution of products through the internet of the company that is legally represented by GERASIMIDIS KONSTANTINOS, located at the Polytechnic 17A Thessaloniki 54626.
Before entering the online store and browsing our website, we invite you to consult the following terms and conditions, which apply specifically to the use of the online store pilgrim.com.gr, located at the online address pilgrim.com.gr. Make sure that you agree to the following terms and conditions because your transaction with us through the above website pilgrim.com.gr is governed by the following terms and your transaction with us implies acceptance of these terms.
Our company reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew these terms and conditions of transactions, made through its online store. Our company undertakes the obligation to inform the users for any modifications as well as for any change, through the website of this online store. It is clarified that the change of terms does not occupy orders that you have already placed.
- User responsibility
You are free to use pilgrim.com.gr in accordance with the Law and good manners. The responsibility for the content of the transactions lies solely with you. Our company does not exercise any kind of correction or intervention in the data you transfer. We ask that you fill in the following fields correctly: name and surname, address, telephone number and email, in the online contact forms. The use of the site (site) pilgrim.com.gr is subject to Greek and International laws and you agree not to use our website in order to violate these laws.
Users agree and undertake not to use our online store for:
- Sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or other means of transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causes illegal infringement and damage to pilgrim.com.gr or any third party or violates the confidentiality or confidentiality of information of any person ,
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users’ morals, social values, minority, etc.,
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content for which users do not have the right to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements),
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of others;
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip the operation any computer software or hardware,
- intentional or unintentional breach of applicable law or regulations;
- harassment of third parties in any way,
- collect or store personal data of other users.
The users also agree that all members, associates, employees, management, shareholders and other associates of pilgrim.com.gr are not responsible for anything that arises from third party members who use the website of pilgrim.com.gr. Any use contrary to the above, except for civil penalties, results in termination of the services provided without any notice.
- Login or register
For your registration or connection to pilgrim.com.gr only name, mailing address, contact phone and email are required. This information remains strictly confidential. If at any time you want to cancel your registration, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request your deletion. Modification or change of your kept personal data such as change of address or telephone, etc., you can do through the management of your personal account.
The site includes material, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and other content that belongs to our company and is protected by law. All contents of the site (including texts, graphics, images, photos and software) are the intellectual property of pilgrim.com.gr and are protected by Greek and International Legislation. Any copying, reproduction and retransmission of the material without the written permission of the company is prohibited. Its appearance on our website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
- Limits of liability
By using our website, you fully agree that the use is at your own risk. Our company makes every effort to provide high quality service but we cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors. Any reference or link (hyperlink) to another website (site), is provided for your convenience and we are not responsible for the content, products and services provided (advertising or sale) on this website. The photos of the products are indicative.
- Applicable law
The website has been created and is controlled by pilgrim.com.gr and its legal representative and the Greek Legislation will guide the use of the website and its interpretation. If you choose to access our website from another country, you have the responsibility to follow the Laws of that country.
- Declaration of confidentiality
This privacy statement concerns the website of pilgrim.com.gr. When you submit a request online, the information you provide us is used to answer your question electronically. We consider the applications you complete and the e-mail you send to be confidential. We do not transfer the content of these only to the directly interested recipient and to law enforcement agencies, if requested to do so or in the event that we consider the content of the message to affect us. Such action is necessary in order to:
- protect our rights and property,
- protect ourselves against the misuse or unauthorized use of our website,
- protect our personal safety or the property of our users and the public.
However, if we are given a false email address or try to take someone else’s place when sending information online, all information – including IP address – will be part of any investigation. The people of our company may need to process your email in cooperation with the technical department and the competent authorities.
Also, if you ask one of the customer service managers of pilgrim.com.gr to assist you in any e-mail, he will be able to access the full range of information that is relevant to your request, including your e-mail address and your messages. Pilgrim.com.gr has links to other websites. We are not responsible for their security policy or the way they manage their online visitors.