Terms and conditions of sale
This Agreement covers exclusively any sale of products through the website pilgrim.com.gr. Any other Terms and Conditions are explicitly excluded. Every user who enters and uses the services of the online store is considered to consent and unconditionally accepts the terms expressed herein, without exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, he must abstain from using the online store and from any transaction with it. Sending your order means acceptance of this contract and all its terms.
- Orders / Contract
Orders must be received in writing online by completing and sending the relevant Order Form available on the website pilgrim.com.gr. Your order is considered valid by pilgrim.com.gr from the moment you receive a relevant information (e-mail) confirming that we have received your order. Sending the message / email is done automatically as soon as you fill in the order form. Order status updates are sent by e-mail to the user registered email address. During the processing of each registered order, the stock availability of the products you ordered is confirmed. In case the availability or delivery time differs from the one indicated on the product page, you will receive a relevant update. Your order is considered binding when in the order status there is the indication “In Shipping” or “Available for Receipt”. The status of the order is constantly updated as and when changes occur during the management of your order.
You are obliged to check the Confirmation of Registration / Receipt of order and to inform pilgrim.com.gr immediately (no later than 2 hours from the time of receiving the electronic notification with the indication “Order Confirmation”) via email for any error, otherwise the details referred to in the Order Confirmation will apply to this Agreement. Before sending the Order Form, you were informed of the following information:
- The listed prices of the various products that are displayed on the pages of the website include the legal VAT.
- Online store prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Please note that the change does not take orders that you have already placed.
- The various product offers are valid until stocks run out. In case of low / limited availability of product stock that has been offered, pilgrim.com.gr reserves the reasonable right to execute the relevant orders based on the satisfaction of as many of its customers as possible, ie orders registered by different / separate users.
Pilgrim.com.gr tries to provide you with high quality services every day. Pilgrim.com.gr in good faith, is not responsible and is not liable for any errors in features, photos and product prices listed on the website pilgrim.com.gr and cannot guarantee that there will be no errors for any reason during the introduction and / or updating of the characteristics and / or price of a product.
In the context of good faith and for your own protection, if you find that a product is offered at an unusually low or high price in relation to its market value, before proceeding with its order, contact Customer Service at 2311824810, 6978384217, email@example.com.
- Order cancellation
Pilgrim.com.gr has a mechanism for the cancellation of an order that has already been registered / confirmed. For any order cancellation you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly at 2311824810, 6978384217.
This feature is offered to you until we inform you about the shipment of your order. Your order cannot be canceled after this time. If your order has already been shipped, simply refuse to pick up the parcel when your courier’s knock on your door. In case the express transport service has delivered the parcel to you and you do not wish to keep it, then the terms for returning the products apply as described below in paragraph 8.
- Delivery / Shipping costs
Delivery to your place
Pilgrim.com.gr delivers your order to your place anywhere in Greece. The products will be sent at the place you have indicated us in the Order Form through a courier service.
Pilgrim.com.gr, subject to condition 9, will make every effort to send you the products within 1-3 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipments will be made daily, except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Delivery of orders takes place on working days from Monday to Friday. Orders are not delivered on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
For orders from € 40.00 and up, shipping is free throughout Greece.
For orders up to € 39.00, the shipping cost is € 5.00 for all of Greece.
All orders are delivered to your door by the ACS courier service.
When the pick-up address you give us is outside the service area of your local ACS courier office, we consider that you are in an inaccessible area. In this case there is no additional charge. However, for the delivery of your order, it will take 2 to 6 additional working days. During the completion of the order form, and before sending it, you can see the shipping cost that corresponds to the amount of your order, at the place of destination, as well as the total cost.
- Payment methods
- Cash on delivery. For those who prefer more traditional payment methods, the products come to your door with a courier service and you pay the price at the time of receipt. COD is charged with costs € 3.00 plus shipping cost.
- Paypal. If you have a credit or debit card, you can use it through Paypal during the process of filling out the order form. The process of payment via credit cards is covered by the most modern security specifications on the secure server of pilgrim.com.gr with 128 bit encryption – the maximum available today – certified by ThawteConsulting (Pty) Ltd. There is no charge for Paypal payments.
- Debit or Credit or Pre Paid card. If you have a credit or debit card or pre-paid card, you can use it during the process of filling out the order form. The process of payment by credit cards is covered by the most modern security specifications on the secure server of pilgrim.com.gr with 128 bit encryption – the maximum available today – certified by ThawteConsulting (Pty) Ltd. There is no extra charge for card payments.
- Visa credit card, mastercard
- National: GR3901105410000054100414322 Bank charges are borne entirely by the customer.
- Ownership / Risk
Ownership of the product is transferred after full payment, while the risk is transferred upon delivery.
- Product warranty
7.1 Seller Liability for Real Defects or Lack of Agreed Properties.
In case of liability of pilgrim.com.gr for a real defect or for lack of agreed quality of the product (“legal guarantee”), the buyer is entitled at his choice:
- Require, without charge, the correction or replacement of the product with another, unless such action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs
- Request a price reduction
- Or withdraw from the contract of sale, unless it is an insignificant actual defect.
In order for a property to be considered contracted, it must have been agreed in writing. If the buyer chooses to correct or replace the product, Wellshaved.gr must make a correction or replacement in a reasonable time. The above legal (AK 540) rights of the buyer expire after two years for mobile phones.
In any case you find a defect you have the opportunity to contact our online store immediately after delivery of the same day or the next business day at [here phone or email].
- Product returns
You can return the products you bought from pilgrim.com.gr either because you found a problem with the product or simply because you changed your mind.
Cases and Conditions of return
- Returns due to wrong delivery.
In all cases in which other than the ordered products are delivered through proven fault of pilgrim.com.gr, by type or quantity, then we send you the right product and we undertake any cost of transporting old and new product.
- Returns of defective products.
In case it is found that the product has a manufacturing defect, the following applies:
- The return of the product to be replaced must be done together with all the documents that accompanied the product. (eg Retail receipt, etc.),
- After the return of the product, the defect reported by the customer is checked and then communication with him regarding the results of the check,
- If it is found that the defect is not due to misuse, the product is repaired or replaced. In case of replacement, the product will be replaced with a new one if it is available or other of the same technical characteristics after consultation with the customer.
- It is at the discretion of our company to return the money to the customer in cases where there is no availability, or the product has been sold at a special price
- You can return the defective product either yourself (the customer) at the offices of our company in Thessaloniki or via Courier
- In case of return of the defective product via Courier, the customer is charged with the shipping costs to our company and our company is charged with the shipping costs of the replaced or repaired product.
- Return of non-defective products – Right of unjustified withdrawal by the customer.
You have the right to withdraw from the purchase / sale contract for the products you purchased from our online store, without having to tell us the reason why you wish to return them, within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date you will receive the products. The deadline of fourteen (14) calendar days for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, starts from the next day of receipt of the products.
- The withdrawal statement is exercised in writing or electronically by sending an email (email) to the address email@example.com or by filling in the contact form that exists on our website.
- Our company is obliged to send a confirmation that it has received the withdrawal statement as soon as it comes into its possession.
- From the day you declare your desire to withdraw, you are obliged to return to us the products you bought from our store within 14 calendar days.
- The cost of sending / returning the products to our company is borne by the customer.
- In order for the return to be accepted, the returned product must not have been used, must be in excellent condition (as new) just before its sale, in its complete original packaging (box, nylon, foam, which are not they must have tears or damage / alterations) and with all the contents of the original packaging (instruction forms, etc.) as well as the retail receipt – invoice. Products that are sealed must be returned sealed.
- A product that was sold with an extra gift will have to be returned with the extra gift, otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from the refund.
- From the day on which you will exercise your right to withdraw, our company is obliged to return your money to you within fourteen (14) calendar days and after we receive the products.
- In case you return all the products you bought (the whole order), then we will refund the value of the products plus the shipping cost in case your order was charged with shipping costs.
- Delivery shipping costs are not refundable if the customer had chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by our company.
- In case you return only a part of the products you bought from our store, then we will return only the value of the products you return.
- The refund to the customer will be made by the same means as the initial collection.
- In case the payment of the order was made through Paypal then the refund will be made through the Paypal service. In case the payment of the order is made by cash on delivery, then the return will be made by deposit in your personal bank account. In this case, you must provide us with your bank account number (IBAN). The first name as a beneficiary in the bank account must be the customer’s name.
The right of withdrawal concerns new products and not defective ones which are covered by their respective warranties and the terms of return of defective products.
The customer is liable to compensate the company if he made use other than that necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods. The determination of the nature, characteristics and function of the goods should be made on the basis of the information provided on the outer packaging of each product, as well as the additional information provided by the company and in any case without opening the packaging of the products and without use the good / product. The company is willing to inform the customer of any questions about the nature and operation of the products by providing additional information material electronically or otherwise. The company has the right to agree with the customer its compensation even with mutual set-off.
In case the products are returned damaged, used, without the security tape or incomplete, the online store has the right to demand compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without any other total or a partial set-off of this claim against the customer.
- Force majeure
Pilgrim.com.gr is not responsible for delays in execution (including delivery) due to cases that cannot be attributed to the fault of pilgrim.com.gr or due to force majeure and therefore pilgrim.com.gr is entitled extension of execution time. Examples include strikes, terrorist acts, war, supplier / transportation / production problems, exchange rate fluctuations, government or legislative acts, and natural disasters. If such incidents last for more than 2 months, this Agreement may be terminated by either party without compensation.
- Modification of the terms hereof
Pilgrim.com.gr reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions. The modification or renewal will take effect as soon as this text is informed of any change. It is clarified that the change of terms does not occupy orders that you have already placed.
If any part of this contract is found to be void or unenforceable by a court decision, the remainder of the contract will remain in effect. Pilgrim.com.gr may enter into an agreement for the assignment of its obligations to an appropriate third party. Otherwise, neither party will be entitled to assign or transfer its rights or obligations. All notifications must be made in writing (by hand, by e-mail, or by letter of first class mail, which will be deemed to have been delivered 48 hours after posting).
- Applicable Law – Jurisdiction
This Convention is governed by the European and Greek law, in particular the laws governing matters relating to e-commerce, distance selling and consumer protection, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Thessaloniki Courthouse.