- Cash on delivery. For those who prefer more traditional payment methods, the products come to your door with a courier service and you pay the price at the time of receipt. COD is charged with costs € 3.00 plus shipping cost.
- Paypal. If you have a credit or debit card, you can use it through Paypal during the process of filling out the order form. The process of payment via credit cards is covered by the most modern security specifications on the secure server of pilgrim.com.gr with 128 bit encryption – the maximum available today – certified by ThawteConsulting (Pty) Ltd. There is no charge for Paypal payments.
- Debit or Credit or Pre Paid card. If you have a credit or debit card or pre-paid card, you can use it during the process of filling out the order form. The process of payment by credit cards is covered by the most modern security specifications on the secure server of pilgrim.com.gr with 128 bit encryption – the maximum available today – certified by ThawteConsulting (Pty) Ltd. There is no extra charge for card payments.
- Visa credit card, mastercard
- National: GR3901105410000054100414322 Bank charges are borne entirely by the customer.
- Ownership / Risk
Ownership of the product is transferred after full payment, while the risk is transferred upon delivery.
- Product warranty
7.1 Seller Liability for Real Defects or Lack of Agreed Properties.
In case of liability of pilgrim.com.gr for a real defect or for lack of agreed quality of the product (“legal guarantee”), the buyer is entitled at his choice:
- Require, without charge, the correction or replacement of the product with another, unless such action is impossible or requires disproportionate costs
- Request a price reduction
- Or withdraw from the contract of sale, unless it is an insignificant actual defect.
In order for a property to be considered contracted, it must have been agreed in writing. If the buyer chooses to correct or replace the product, Wellshaved.gr must make a correction or replacement in a reasonable time. The above legal (AK 540) rights of the buyer expire after two years for mobile phones.
In any case you find a defect you have the opportunity to contact our online store immediately after delivery of the same day or the next business day at [here phone or email].